The Joy of ROX - Software
Site: Home | LnBlog | The Joy of ROX | LinLog
The Joy of ROX: Main | News | Software | Wrappers and Resources | Contact
Software: ROX-Menu | ROX-MMS | PyMessage | Trash | Patches
These are the few ROX-related applets and applications that I
maintain. I hope you find them useful.
ROX-Menu - A start-menu-like panel
applet for ROX.
- ROX-MMS - A ROX panel applet to
- PyMessage - A
ROX-Lib2/PyGTK-based replacement for xmessage and gxmessage.
- Trash - A trash can application for
use with libtrash.
- Some assorted patches to ROX applications.
A Note on Libraries
Please note that some of these programs require ROX-specific
libraries. Below is a list of the libraries with requirements and
basic installation procedures.
Libraries you may need
- Requires: ROX-Filer 2.0, Python, PyGTK
- Installation: Extract the archive and copy the ROX-Lib2
AppDir into ~/lib/ROX-Lib2. That's it.
- Requires: ROX-Filer 2.0
- Installation: Extract the archive and copy the ROX-CLib
AppDir to ~/lib/ROX-CLib. Right-click on the ROX-CLib AppDir and select
the "Compile library" option. If the library compiles correctly then